All Major Appliances LLC offers a 15 Day Return Policy from the date of receipt of merchandise. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you could return it to our warehouse for a full refund. Just call customer service (201-465-2537) and receive an RMA number.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Item(s) must be in same condition, in the state that it was received.
- Item(s) must be returned with all original packaging and accessories, including blank warranty card, UPC code and no rebates have been filed and/or claimed.
- Item must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method.
When a Fee will be Deducted from Your Return
- If you choose to have All Major Appliances pick up and return the item(s), you will receive a refund less shipping fee.
- If you refuse delivery for any other reason besides a damaged product, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
- If you refuse the entire shipment if only a part is damaged, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping and a 10% restocking fee for the non-damaged merchandise.
- Items that are returned to us because the address was invalid and could not be delivered will receive a refund less outbound and inbound shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
- If your order included a package discount, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- If an item is returned in a condition other than new.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging.
When Can I Not Return A Product
- It has been more than 15 days from the date you received your shipment
- Item is marked as “Final Sale” or “Special Order”
- Item is in used condition
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How Do I Return A Product
- Simply call customer service (201-465-2537) and a request to return the product (available for up to 15 Days from the shipping date)
What Steps Can I Take To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don’t forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- Please make sure that the item that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. If you order In-Home Delivery, but the item does not fit, the shipping company will leave the product right outside or on a porch or garage.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, you need not worry. All products sold by All Major Appliances in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and appliances in Refurbished condition are covered for 90 Das by All Major Appliances.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 15 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or if you prefer that we pick up the unit, you will be credited less the cost of shipping to come back to us. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide a credit back to your account once the item has been received at our warehouse in good condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly, or log into your account and submit a question via our web ticket system.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your location.
- You must inspect all product(s), checking the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier’s bill of lading.
- All damages must be noted on the Bill Of Lading of the shipping company and refuse the delivery for the damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or Fedex deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice in order to use as proof.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages by phone (201-465-2537) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it shipping out.
- “Special Order” or “Final Sale” products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less the amount of the total discount.